Thursday, May 8, 2008

A picture from me to you...



This blog has not been anywhere as successful as I had hoped. Sorry about that. But I'm going to keep it going, just for the sake of hope in the future, that one day it will become a more updated joint.

So now, I post a picture from me to you. I think it is purrty. I hope you do to. New Zealand is a purrrty place. I've probably said that already, in fact many people have probably said that. Over the course of this world, many great men have risked their lives saying how pretty New Zealand is. The Prettiest of the Prettiest have gone to the Prettiest points to say the prettiest things about the prettiest places. Jack Kerouac once said, "On Starvation Ridge little sticks Are trying to grow." I say, In New Zealand little sticks have grown, some have been cut down, some have grown larger, and some are now covered in dog slobber. Mmmmmmm, dog slobber.

OH! I almost forgot about the picture I put up. You might want to know a couple interesting things about this picture...It was taken in a country called New Zealand. No really. Not joking. It was. It was also taken in a National Park called Abel Tasman NP. The picture might have been taken on Easter Day. But it might have been taken on another day, it's hard to say, which exact day, the sun did lay, on this might bay. There is a kayak in the picture, and in the Kayak is a fellow named Wheels. He ain't skeered.

Word up big bird.

No comments: